People love traveling and completing their bucket list of places to go is one of the life goals to achieve. If you running a company that is putting up a traveling agency, it is a great business with many returns. But, before you can help others fulfill their travel goals, you need to have a good business plan and a killer marketing strategy.
Part of your marketing strategy is to establish your brand and to do that you need all the components in place. A catchy traveling slogan is a good start. Moreover, your slogan will form part of your advertising, so it needs to have a good recall.
Catchy Travel Agency Slogans
- A fresh coat for a fresh start.
- Meet the world.
- Make traveling fun.
- Explore the globe with ____.
- A new sky, a new life.
- Let us help you find a new place.
- Find someplace exotic.
- Discover a new place.
- Be one of our frequent travelers.
- A smiling agent for you.
- Find a new place.
- Somewhere worth visiting.
- See something different.
- Explore a new world.
- Caring for you wherever you want.
- We make every trip special.
- Stop worrying and enjoy the journey.
- Let’s go travel.
- Time to travel.
- We will take you anywhere.
- It’s time for a new adventure.
- Travel is always a good idea.
- We have a world to see.
- Let’s find some beautiful place to get lost.
- Jobs fill your pocket, adventures fill your soul.
- Keep calm and go around the world.
- Vacation mood on.
- Work hard travel harder.
- All you need is travel.
- Keep your adventure alive.
- Let us book your next trip.
- We maximize your vacation experience the right way.
- Let’s plan the trip of your dreams.
- Stop buying things and go travel.
- Let us help you create memories.
- You’ll be happy to be back.
- One visit is never enough.
- Creating memories you will want to revisit.
- Making your heart want to return.
- We’ve got it all for you.
- Travelling made as easy as a walk in the park!
- Where great journey begins.
- Sweet memories come to life again.
- We’re here to take you there.
- Make your dreams come true.
- Travel has never been this easy.
- You dream it. We plant it.
- Leading you from here to beyond.
- When you travel, we know the way.
- Unforgettable Memories & Incredible Adventure.
- Escape with us.
- Keep your luggage ready!
- Create memories for life.
- Beautiful places await.
- Conquer the world with us.
- Change the way you travel.
- Work less & travel more.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Travel to live. Live to travel.
- Find new roads.
- Specialists in the art of travel.
- When experience counts.
- We plan. You pack.
- Imagine your dreams.
- No matter where in the world you want to go, we can help get you there,
- We have been … where you want to travel.
- Unrivaled expertise for unique travel experiences
- Travel made simple.
- We’ll design the perfect trip.
- Future memories are booked here.
- We understand. We plan.
- The next level of travel.
- Adventure awaits, go find it.
- Escape life for a little while.
- Don’t wait to make unforgettable memories.
- It’s a big world out there, go explore.
- Sandy beaches to snowy peaks.
- Where you book matters.
- You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
- When in doubt, travel.
- Take a journey into yourself.
- Enjoy the beauty of world.
- Add more adventure to your life.
- Go away with all the stress.
- Travel till you alive.
- Let’s get lift.
- Happiness on the earth.
- Enjoy all seasons of the world.
- The journey matters.
- Right there and then.
- Sky is the limit.
- Your dream travels is just a phone call away!
- Travel better with us.
- Making the world your playground.
- Make your vacation magical.
- See the world in full color.
- Too much fun for just one trip.
- We’ll show you the world.
- Travel in style, mile for mile.
How to Choose a Slogan That Sticks?
Creating a slogan is the first step that will make your travel agency unique and popular. A catchy slogan is an essential thing that will make your customers feel that you are the best agency. So, it would be best if you focused on creating a catchy slogan and not on other things. If you are not creative, it will be better to hire a professional writer to make good slogans for your agency.
1. Know Your Customers
Before writing anything about your travel agency, you need to know who exactly your audience is. Do you want to target young people, families, or luxury travelers? Do they come from different cultures and backgrounds? If you wish to target luxury travelers, for example, what keywords do you want to use in your slogan?
Select a catchy phrase that will describe your travel agency and will explain what you will offer to your customers.
2. Make It Short
A good slogan should be short and have a strong message. The shorter your slogan, the easier it is to remember and recall. It also provides a better chance to use the phrase as an email’s title or a marketing message’s subject line. Try to keep it shorter than 20 words. Don’t use multiple-word slogans, including a company name like “Nashville, Tennessee.”
3. Use Simple Words
A good slogan is memorable, simple, and positive. Your slogan should describe what your business does best. It should also make an emotional connection with your target audience. If you’re a travel agency, your slogan might say, “We have the coolest travel packages.”
4. Make It Timeless
A travel agency slogan should be something that people will remember for a long time. When they see your slogan, it should be the first thing that pops into their heads. It is the “face” of your business. You should pick a phrase that you like and that fits your company. If you want to be remembered over the years, then you need to look for a slogan that will be timeless.
5. Test It
Do your slogans hold up to scrutiny? Do they seem right to you? Take a few minutes to ask yourself questions about your slogan. What impression does it give? Can it be made shorter? Does it work for your business? If you want to know if your slogan is memorable, you can also ask your friends, family, and clients. Even measure them right in ad campaigns.
Slogans are as crucial as your logo and your agency name. It gives the customers perceptions about your business and service. Create a catchy travel agent’s slogan with a perfect picture of what your travel business is about.
If social marketing is one of the steps in your plan, viral hashtags like travel, adventure, vacation, and beach will be an integral part of getting your content to more of your target audience. Take advantage of them!